关于我们

美文欣赏丨《再别康桥》


Very quietly I take my leave
 
轻轻的我走了,
 
As quietly as I came here;
 
正如我轻轻的来;
 
Quietly I wave good-bye
 
我轻轻的招手,
 
To the rosy clouds in the western sky.
 
作别西天的云彩。
 
The golden willows by the riverside
 
那河畔的金柳,
 
Are young brides in the setting sun;
 
是夕阳中的新娘;
 
Their reflections on the shimmering waves
 
波光里的艳影,
 
Always linger in the depth of my heart.
 
在我的心头荡漾。
 
The floatingheart growing in the sludge
 
软泥上的青荇,
 
Sways leisurely under the water;
 
油油的在水底招摇;
 
In the gentle waves of Cambridge
 
在康桥的柔波里,
 
I would be a water plant!
 
我甘心做一条水草!
 
That pool under the shade of elm trees
 
那榆荫下的一潭,
 
Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;
 
不是清泉,是天上虹,
 
Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds
 
揉碎在浮藻间,
 
Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream?
 
沉淀着彩虹似的梦。
 
To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream
 
寻梦?撑一支长蒿,
 
To where the green grass is more verdant;
 
向青草更青处漫溯,
 
Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight
 
满载一船星辉,
 
And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight.
 
在星辉斑斓里放歌。
 
But I cannot sing aloud
 
但我不能放歌,
 
Quietness is my farewell music;
 
悄悄是别离的笙箫;
 
Even summer insects help silence for me
 
夏虫也为我沉默,
 
Silent is Cambridge tonight!
 
沉默是今晚的康桥!
 
Very quietly I take my leave
 
悄悄的我走了,
 
As quietly as I came here;
 
正如我悄悄的来;
 
Gently I flick my sleeves
 
我挥一挥衣袖,
 
Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away
 
不带走一片云彩。


 
内容来自网络,如有侵权,请告知我们删除。
 

微信扫描二维码,关注微信公众号“同文翻译”,了解更多资讯!